Monday, December 23, 2013

Inglourious Basterds 2009 English (by garute) Download Movie

Inglourious Basterds 2009 torrent

Torrent Download
Seeds 102 Seeds
Peers59 Peers


Torrent Size: 815 Mb


Review: I must admit that when I saw the review of Inglourious Basterds themselves gave high expectations. This video DID Disappoint.Rareli when I watch a movie with such high expectations I have these expectations are met or exceeded, the movie did, and more. Even less to applaud at the end of the film, I and everyone else in the theater did.I have to say I'm a little biased towards Quentin, I grew up with Pulp Fiction. I watched it when I was 12 years old and still is my favorite and most influential film.Hovever since then Quentin does not really lived up to its billing. His style has been somewhat predictable, and does not know the quality is really not (I have not seen Jackie Brown, then Grindhouse). This is for Inglorious Basterds. What Quentin was not exactly what was needed for the war genre, Spaghetti Western feeling which can not be done Tarantino and Sergio Leone, but seeing how Leone's dead, Tarantinos self-proclaimed guy on masterpiece.So see film that will not give. Writing on the site, nice transition between using and not one, but four different languages ​​in this film. Not to mention that the film is set in a classic form of Tarantino, a big scene with rich meaningful dialogue and sudden shocking action.The acting was great! Christopher Waltz deserves an Oscar, seriously. I do not say that often, but honestly man should get one for this film, he spoke every language in the film, and delivered with such incredible pressure and control. He stole the show in the film that everyone is extremely impressive.I have no problem building this movie up, because this film is the best film I've seen all year, and probably all next year. Honestly the more I think about it, this film may break my best films of all time, a Kuentins best film of Pulp Fiction. Take it from me, watch this video. I really liked that this film is not quite justice.I watched yesterday and I'm still in shock. Thank you Quentin from the heart for you to film. You are back on top again, buddy. I can not say enough for Inglourious Basterds!


Year: 2009
Genre: Adventure, Drama, War
Director: Quentin Tarantino
Starring: Brad Pitt, Diane Kruger, Eli Roth


No comments:

Post a Comment