Monday, December 16, 2013

Just Go with It 2011 English Download Movie

Just Go with It 2011 torrent

Torrent Download
Seeds 130 Seeds
Peers66 Peers


Torrent Size: 815 Mb


Review: While I would not consider myself a Sandler fan, I've watched most of his movies in recent years, and some are even better than just acceptable - a good record considering the amount He put in since he started competing. Just Go With It, well, I will not mince my words just atrociously bad - poorly acted, poorly directed, poorly scripted. In fact I would go to the extreme of saying that this is my movie of the year Razzie Awards. I think the track is in the title, possibly fans pleading for patience while watching it. Sorry Adam & Jennifer, it is not efficient drip pure self-indulgent, and very weak. How the hell is Nicole Kidman got your script, or any decision unbelievable good bait. He was forcibly made to do this? I see no other reason for her to want that role. The script is so full of absolute impossibilities, so stupidly full of holes, (nothing can be funny as Sandler), I felt insulted, violated, when you watch the movie, wasting two precious hours my life would have people with different things - this is how the meaning of any entertainment value I think this piece of absolute garbage worth.


Year: 2011
Genre: Comedy, Romance
Director: Dennis Dugan
Starring: Adam Sandler, Jennifer Aniston, Brooklyn Decker


No comments:

Post a Comment