Monday, March 24, 2014

Revolutionary Road 2008 Download Movie

Revolutionary Road 2008 torrent

Torrent Download
Seeds 142 Seeds
Peers97 Peers


Torrent Size: 815 Mb


Review: I just saw an advanced screening of this film at the DGA Theater from Carnegie Hall. Ever since I heard that it DiCaprio and Winslet are teaming up again, I went to see him. After waiting a half hour outside the theater at the time when freezing, I thought to myself, this movie better for good.I did not the least bit disappointed, and I was very happy to get out of this theater. If someone I have to commend the director Casting him because everyone in this film really comes in character and not one person was out of line. DiCaprio and Winslets a chemistry once again flawless, I honestly felt like I was watching 50s suburban couple fighting for, normal everyday problems, no scripts. All the supporting cast is superb, especially Kathy Bates and Michael Shannon, who both should be very tough competition to win the best Actress and Best Supporting Actor Oscars, respectively. Thank you, Sam Mendes, to provide the American people a great drama to watch, it really gives people a dose of what 50 years of perfect suburban life is really like.


Year: 2008
Genre: Drama, Romance
Director: Sam Mendes
Starring: Leonardo DiCaprio, Kate Winslet, Christopher Fitzgerald


No comments:

Post a Comment