Saturday, March 1, 2014

Scott Pilgrim vs. the World 2010 (English) Download Movie

Scott Pilgrim vs. the World 2010 torrent

Torrent Download
Seeds 115 Seeds
Peers77 Peers


Torrent Size: 815 Mb


Review: Scott Pilgram, a comic series not like the others, crazy on the big screen. The first time I heard this, I reject it because of some lame movie, but I was surprised he did not. This is one of the best films of the words in the history of cinema. Some really amazing that I can not tell if the author of the comic dessinéea tripped on acid when he this.Now field: Meet Scott Pilgram, a teenager who has his own rock band, is in a relationship, lives in an apartment with gay roommate, and happens to be the best fighter in the city. When he meets change hair color of a mysterious girl named Ramona, Scott suddenly fell in love. However, to be with Ramona, he must defeat his evil EXS seven, each with their own skills and their powers in a video game great and funny fighting style death.All I can say is that this movie is pure fucking genius. Action packed and very stupid (in a good way). I would like to have a fight like that, then my life would be complete! EXS all evil is bad surprises, each of which has the properties of their own little funny. This is a wonderful movie and I recommend you see it.


Year: 2010
Genre: Action, Comedy, Fantasy
Director: Edgar Wright
Starring: Michael Cera, Mary Elizabeth Winstead, Kieran Culkin


No comments:

Post a Comment