Thursday, March 6, 2014

The Outsiders 1983 (Eng) Download Movie

The Outsiders 1983 torrent

Torrent Download
Seeds 120 Seeds
Peers91 Peers


Torrent Size: 815 Mb


Review: I was in seventh grade, and we watch a movie, read a book. Both I and wonderful thing. Francis Ford Coppola film of the book, almost has adapted to every detail. I thought the acting was great, and the plot of the film, like the book, the audience was good for young people. I have this movie (seven), and is better than I thought it would be surprised about how many stars. It was cheesy and small, but it felt like a real movie watching. Greasers watch this film, although it seems a bad life to the world back in 1967, to the West, and more, makes you want to be a greaser. Fabulous movie is perfect for teens.


Year: 1983
Genre: Crime, Drama
Director: Francis Ford Coppola
Starring: C. Thomas Howell, Matt Dillon, Ralph Macchio


No comments:

Post a Comment