Thursday, January 2, 2014

Mary Poppins 1964 English Download Movie

Mary Poppins 1964 torrent

Torrent Download
Seeds 103 Seeds
Peers83 Peers


Torrent Size: 815 Mb


Review: I'm a big fan of this movie when I was six years old, he liked to visually fantastic, andthe music is beautiful. A great fun and full of wonderful performances, especially the multi-talented and beautiful Julie Andrews.I saw again the post BBI time, it might be more able to understand the double meaning of things already, and I found that this movie is a lot of subliminal messages big rich tják the mind andthe soul ... As a little girl never cried about this film, but as many reasons to cry, because the (Im crying), it is really nice. The film is also good for children because it really stimulate the imagination andthe child's creativity, for example, I tried to arrange my room voices in my fingers at some point in my life! Still, the film contains some messages can be very interesting and useful to any other person in any other age.SPOILERS also features Mrs. ***** , how many great effect, especially when you consider the time it happened (1964th) Great dance sequences, particularly the beautiful songs (all great). The animation is part genius, it takes a genius to do this, and coordinated by the dancing penguins Bert character.And I believe that every word he might say this film is completed, except for this film supercalifragilisticexpialidocious tat! Mary Poppins, almost perfect in every way! A must see movie!


Year: 1964
Genre: Comedy, Family, Fantasy
Director: Robert Stevenson
Starring: Julie Andrews, Dick Van Dyke, David Tomlinson


No comments:

Post a Comment