Tuesday, January 7, 2014

Mary Poppins 1964 English

Mary Poppins 1964 torrent

Torrent Download
Seeds 109 Seeds
Peers91 Peers


Torrent Size: 815 Mb


Review: I am a big fan of this movie when I was 6 years old, I I love it, it is fantastic and the music is nice too. Its great fun, and packed with amazing especially the versatile and beautiful Julie Andrews.I saw it again recently, I would be more than able to understand the meaning of the findings and now, the movie was so, Many large subliminal messages that promote heart and soul ... as a child I I cry in this movie, but he had more reason to cry (I'm crying now), because it is really nice. Movies can be good for children because it can stimulate the imagination and creativity of children, for example, I tried to organize My office, making sounds with his finger at some point in my life ! But the film contains text that can be interesting and useful for persons age.SPOILERS to other ***** It also includes some great effects, especially if If you consider the time it was made (1964) a. great dance sequences, and The song is beautiful (Each of them larger). Part of life is brilliant, take a genius to make a coordinated penguins who dance Stems with Bert character.And I think that's all I can say about this movie, except tat film is supercalifragilisticexpialidocious! Mary Poppins, practically perfect in every way! Want to watch movies?


Year: 1964
Genre: Comedy, Family, Fantasy
Director: Robert Stevenson
Starring: Julie Andrews, Dick Van Dyke, David Tomlinson


No comments:

Post a Comment