Monday, January 6, 2014

The Hunger Games Catching Fire 2013 English Download Movie

The Hunger Games Catching Fire 2013 torrent

Torrent Download
Seeds 148 Seeds
Peers75 Peers


Torrent Size: 815 Mb


Review: This film is ............ um. So, for any fan of the first film, this Saturday. If you are like me, skip it. I was dragged to this movie with my family. After a while, I realized this film is more of a romance bull. Seriously ***. Yes, it is a new director, which means that there is no shaky cam, what improved in this film, but not so much. While this is not the worst movie I have ever seen (still garbage Pail Kids Movie), but not Django Unchained (my all time favorite movies) or Fight Club. But now, the film is in the Top 250. But it was at 220, but still there Catching Fire really suitable as one of the best movies ever? No.


Year: 2013
Genre: Action, Adventure, Sci-Fi
Director: Francis Lawrence
Starring: Jennifer Lawrence, Josh Hutcherson, Liam Hemsworth


No comments:

Post a Comment