Friday, January 3, 2014

Tropic Thunder 2008 serujej

Tropic Thunder 2008 torrent

Torrent Download
Seeds 140 Seeds
Peers66 Peers


Torrent Size: 815 Mb


Review: Fresh fall from midnight and I was impressed. I am convinced that this is a mediocre movie at best, but I was surprised at all levels. Was well directed, acted, action scenes were very well done and very epic, and it was especially fun. I do not think I stopped laughing for more than a minute or two. I will not give anything away so I'll be brief, but do yourself a favor and see it in theaters with friends.PS. As a black man, I find Robert Downey Jr.s offensive nature at all. It was probably the funniest character in the movie.


Year: 2008
Genre: Action, Comedy
Director: Ben Stiller
Starring: Ben Stiller, Jack Black, Robert Downey Jr.


No comments:

Post a Comment