Thursday, February 27, 2014

47 Ronin 2013 Download Movie

47 Ronin 2013 torrent

Torrent Download
Seeds 118 Seeds
Peers67 Peers


Torrent Size: 815 Mb


Review: I just saw the movie and I found my expectations. It was too exaggerated, it was not done in terms of marketing. You could probably use a little more, but nothing less ... It turned out to be a fun movie n watch.I enough information in the original story and a legend of the 47 Ronin, and despite historical inaccuracies, even most of the stories of the day today will be history = more dramatic and exciting as the old creation stories high. One comes to mind as Frank Miller's 300 graphic novel ended up being a movie, it was very inaccurate compared to actual events that occurred, but the 300 Spartans make look more impressive and exciting to watch. Most of the stories contain the motif. Otherwise, it would be a bit boring. Real life in general tend to be that.Making but this film is not just to tell a fresh story is immortalized heroes who were fast and strong to fight thought so, and while they look good doing it. The pictures were great, the costume design was great, impressive filmography, capturing the essence of Japan was awesome. Everything, even the colors, landscape, trees, buildings and everything. Not everyone will like the movie, but for my part, I would recommend it to anyone who enjoys a good movie about Samurai. I thought this movie had a good story. It was not great or even an Oscar, but it was good. Not everything was non-stop action. The director did a good job building parts and not draw dull.I honestly thought seeing, it felt like watching, live action anime. Not to mention, I'm so obsessed with Samurai was sold when I saw the first trailer film.Overall, I realized that acting = it done right, I think Keanu Reeves did a good job. The character can not be part of the actual story, but the movie I thought I did something good for the film. First was an outcast and then welcomed into the fold detached film.I also liked healed Hiroyuki message in this act. I think he did a great job with all the supporting cast. They all act like they're really there. No one has heard off place.If you want historically accurate view of the situation, I suggest you buy a book or do some research on the subject of hardcore. If you want to see a good entertaining film full of mysticism and action Samurai. So this is a good way to go. This is just my opinion, take it as you like. See it before you criticize. That's all I have to say!


Year: 2013
Genre: Action, Adventure, Fantasy
Director: Carl Rinsch
Starring: Keanu Reeves, Hiroyuki Sanada, Ko Shibasaki


No comments:

Post a Comment