Wednesday, February 5, 2014

The Secret Life of Walter Mitty 2013 [English] Download Movie

The Secret Life of Walter Mitty 2013 torrent

Torrent Download
Seeds 117 Seeds
Peers54 Peers


Torrent Size: 815 Mb


Review: I would like to open a word, Wow. I wanted to see this movie since I saw the first trailer. After being invited to an advanced view, I am very excited. The film was outstanding. Cinematography was perfect and the character development was amazing. The film was very well paced and at no time I think the movie was too short or that I felt rushed during the movie. It has its moments of action and satire, but overall this is a very happy film. I'll probably see the movie again in the future because it's up there with Forrest Gump and Django Unchained as a near perfect film.


Year: 2013
Genre: Adventure, Comedy, Drama
Director: Ben Stiller
Starring: Ben Stiller, Kristen Wiig, Jon Daly


No comments:

Post a Comment