Tuesday, February 25, 2014

Iron Man 2008 Download Movie

Iron Man 2008 torrent

Torrent Download
Seeds 145 Seeds
Peers90 Peers


Torrent Size: 815 Mb


Review: Iron Man, the summer of 2008, a big blow to a great start off the summer blockbusters. When I first saw the trailer I have my concerns as I heroes, look at the way this movie and Robert Downy, Jr. was there? The guy is a great actor, but as a super hero? I was not sure, but I do not see Iron Man today, and I like watching the doubts were after me. I think the original Spider Man, because it is too long to put the film is one of the best comic book adaptations. The effect is not only necessary, it really is not too over the top, but has a comic book feel. Robert Downy Jr, I have to ask the cast a bit of performance could not believe how he pulled off, but she pulled off the perfect Tony Stark. This is a very entertaining action film, and the film is quite rich, beautiful, rich buffTony Stark, there is sure to please everyone, like a big blockbuster. It also creates a weapon of war, it will Afghanastan present new missile when he was caught and build rockets to the terrorists. But Tony creates a suit of metal, and he escapes, he goes home and wants to shut violence to retire and announced that Stark industries has other plans. When he learns that his gun in the wrong hands, so maybe it's recreating the metal suit and Iron Man, Man to man kindIron can be an incredible machine that performs a sure fire hit for im sure you wont want to miss . Action, humor, great cast, romance, and just get excited that the final effect: It's a comic book movie that has everything you could want. Even the soundtrack gets you pumped and ready roots Iron Man. Only complaint was cool to move up, so I know that part of the story, I wish they had used the war against terrorism, but it may seem incongruous that was close. The top is a little cliff hanger, but Im probably already smelling up for next year. But this could all ages will enjoy Iron Man is a fun movie, Spider Man, Iron Man is the new 2008! 8/10


Year: 2008
Genre: Action, Adventure, Sci-Fi
Director: Jon Favreau
Starring: Robert Downey Jr., Gwyneth Paltrow, Terrence Howard


No comments:

Post a Comment